Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013-14 Postseason Picks, Part I: Final Regular Season Standings

I tap into my fortune-telling skills to tell you how the
NFL's 32 teams will stack up at the end of the year.

If you didn’t see me on Facebook a few days ago, I’d like to apologize again for my sudden and unannounced break from writing about a month and a half ago. My summer job and track coaching needed my focus for at the time. But the summer track season is over and I have just two weeks and change left with my summer job.

So I am now ready to shift focus back to the National Football League and the upcoming season. With Hall of Fame inductions on Saturday and the preseason opener on Sunday, it is time for my pre-preseason NFL preview.

And what better way to celebrate 300 Puff on the NFL blog posts than this – here are my 2013 NFL final standings predictions:

AFC

AFC East

Buffalo Bills (5-11)
Miami Dolphins (11-5)
New England Patriots (10-6)
New York Jets (4-12)

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens (7-9)
Cincinnati Bengals (8-8)
Cleveland Browns (4-12)
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-10)

AFC South

Houston Texans (9-7)
Indianapolis Colts (7-9)
Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11)
Tennessee Titans (5-11)

AFC West

Denver Broncos (13-3)
Kansas City Chiefs (10-6)
Oakland Raiders (7-9)
San Diego Chargers (5-11)


NFC

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys (9-7)
New York Giants (9-7)
Philadelphia Eagles (5-11)
Washington Redskins (8-8)

NFC North

Chicago Bears (8-8)
Detroit Lions (6-10)
Green Bay Packers (13-3)
Minnesota Vikings (7-9)

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons (12-4)
Carolina Panthers (6-10)
New Orleans Saints (13-3)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-10)

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals (6-10)
San Francisco 49ers (13-3)
Seattle Seahawks (12-4)
St. Louis Rams (6-10)


Welcome to August everyone! Tomorrow I will publish my AFC and NFC playoff predictions, which I already talked about on yesterday’s podcast of The All-Sports Crew.

As always I appreciate all of you reading this. Throughout this season, please feel encouraged to leave feedback via comments on my blog posts or on my Facebook page. Be sure to ‘like’ my Facebook page, follow my on Twitter (@cpuffnfl), and keep an eye out for my write-ups on the upcoming NFLBattles website.

No comments:

Post a Comment