Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week 8 Predictions

I had a very busy week following week 7, and then was out of town for the past few days. So, as I was for several weeks earlier in the season, I am very late in writing my predictions post for this week.

Last week I was 7-6, so I still have yet to go negative on my predictions in any week, but it wasn’t a great week. I’ll look to improve on that this week. My total prediction record for the season is now 66-37. The following are my predictions for this week, with my predicted winners in bold.

Sunday, October 30

1:00pm
New Orleans @ St. Louis

Miami @ New York Giants

Jacksonville @ Houston

Arizona @ Baltimore

Minnesota @ Carolina

Indianapolis @ Tennessee

4:05pm
Detroit @ Denver

Washington @ Buffalo

4:15pm
Cincinnati @ Seattle

New England @ Pittsburgh

Cleveland @ San Francisco

8:20pm
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Monday, October 31

8:30pm
San Diego @ Kansas City

As always, thank you for reading and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment