Monday, November 18, 2013

Puff's Take, Week 11

Hey everyone. It was a busy day for me. I didn't to do any write-ups, but I definitely wanted to address all of you before the Monday night game. So here is my Week 11 Puff's Take video.


Thanks for watching everyone.

If you are looking to keep up with the Football Freaks, there are plenty of ways to do so.

You can check out The All-Sports Crew's Facebook page, where all of our work as the Football Freaks is also published or linked to.

You can follow me on Twitter, @cpuffnfl.
You can follow Eric on Twitter, @QuagMeyer6791.
You can follow Saswat on Twitter, @RedCapWizTerps.
You can follow Sean on Twitter, @is_batman.

Feel free to send us any questions you have about the NFL and we'll address them either via Facebook/Twitter or on one of our podcast. We appreciate all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment