Friday, August 31, 2012

Pre-Season Week 4 Look-back



Wow. “It’s about time” is all I can say about the Preseason finally ending. We had three games on Wednesday and 13 more yesterday and now week 4 of the 2012 preseason is in the books, figuratively. We can actually just throw that chapter out because now each team’s slate is wiped clean and games start counting next Wednesday when the Giants host the Cowboys.

Two teams probably would like if that weren’t the case, however. Philadelphia and Seattle both finished with 4-0 records in the Preseason. Conversely, the Dolphins, Bills and Jets all finished winless; in fact, the three AFC East teams were the only teams in the NFL to finish the Preseason without a victory. The Patriots won just one game.

Because this week of the Preseason featured very few expected Regular Season starters, I am not going to dive into any analysis on the 16 games played over the past couple days. Instead I will end today’s post here.

I will be publishing a new post each day leading up to next Wednesday’s season opener. Below is the schedule for those posts:

Saturday, Sept. 12012 Preseason Transactions




Wednesday, Sept. 5NFL Preview: 2012 Season Opener


PROMOTION!!!

7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29 marked the start of my first ever radio show. The All-Sports Crew, made up of me and two of my good friends, airs weekly. All three of us are very knowledgeable about several sports, we had a ton of fun putting on our first show, and, according to several people, were fun to listen to. Find us on Facebook at The All-Sports Crew and share the page with all your friends. We keep the page updated with various sports news that catches our eyes, various score updates, and information on upcoming shows. The page also has information on options for tuning in to our shows. So check it out, spread the word, and enjoy three fresh voices to the sports commentary scene.

In addition to the above promotion, let me remind you that you can show your support for my blog by liking its Facebook Page and by following me on Twitter @PuffontheNFL.

Thanks for reading, everybody! I hope you all are as excited about the upcoming NFL Regular Season as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment