Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction

My name is Cory Puffett. I had a blog a few months ago and have discontinued it. After talking to a couple professional journalists about blogging, it was advised that my blog(s) should be more specified. Where "Amateur Sports Analysis" covered my thoughts on the MLB, NFL, and even, from time to time, the NBA, this blog will focus exclusively on the NFL.

Please keep in mind that I am a Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts fan. So while I will be trying to remain as unbiased as possible in my posts, please keep this in mind before attacking my thoughts as being biased. There will be times that these biases may be shown, and, as Kevin Blackistone told me, there should be an element of bias in a blog since it is a person's opinion on what they want to talk about.

With that in mind, I will be trying to keep things as unbiased as possible. My first real post will be this Friday, when I post my Wild-Card predictions. Following are the games to be played this weekend in the first round of the 2010 NFL Postseason.

Saturday, Jan. 8, 2011:

4:30pm ET - NBC
New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks

8:00pm ET - NBC
New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011:

1:00pm ET - CBS
Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

4:30pm ET - FOX
Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles

One last note, come baseball season, I will be starting an MLB blog. I will not create an NBA blog, but may consider using my "Amateur Sports Analysis" blog for posts that are not appropriate for this or my MLB blog. My NFL and MLB blogs will be primarily to cover games (predictions/results) and teams, but likely not individual players. So if things happen involving individual players, I will likely use my old blog for that, so follow all my blogs to know when I'm posting new stuff.

Ciao 'til Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment